skip to main content
Christy Adkins Staff Photo


Making Changes to the way your Child Leaves school  

We must have a note stating how your child goes home.  We cannot have verbal changes.  The only way we will change the way your child goes home is through written conformation.  It must be in writing. 

Thank you,

Mrs. Adkins